You hit the road a lot.
And let s be honest, it can make home life tough.
We know a thing or two about that because we re a family company.
That s why we ve built our business around getting drivers off the road almost every weekend. With Grant, you can expect to get your miles then go home. JOB DESCRIPTIONPay & Benefits
- Avg. Weekly Pay $1,200-$1,300
- Substantial Safety and Performance Bonuses each Month
- Tarp Pay
- Extra Stop Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Clean Inspection Bonuses- Company Funded Retirement Program
- Health Insurance w/ contributions from employer for employee, spouse, children or family coverage
- Free DirectTV in all trucksCompany & EquipmentFlatbedding in the Western United States for almost 50 years
- Dependable Family Company with almost 50 years of success
- Peterbilts and Kenworths - Late-model, meticulously maintained, and fully equipped including fridges and bunk heaters.
- Top-of-the-line interior package and free DirecTV service
- High quality trailers a variety of air-ride, spread-axle aluminum and steel flatbedsQualifications
- 23 Years Old
- Valid CDL A
- 2 Years OTR experience
- No more than 3 minor moving violations in the past 3 years
- No major accidents or violationsCall us today! 855.###.####
or visit: drive4granttrucking.com
Associated topics: company driver, company over the road, company truck driver, conductores clase a, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, hazardous material, otr company, otr driving